Monday 29 June 2015

Civil Engineering

Looking back on the Blog "My Life as Civil Engineer", much writings and pictures are on my retired life and not much on civil engineering works. It appeared that audiences like nature and pictures then civil engineering. But civil engineering has been my life for more than 30 years, it is a pity if the experiences bury with me.


This Blog is therefore purely on civil engineering which I will take out from the former blogs and gradually add on as much time is required to write each posting.

This sub-blog is therefore intended for those young civil engineers and engineering students, but practicing engineers will also gain from some of my experiences.


This picture shows the power of water which erodes the sea shore and underlying rock. 

Water is the greatest enemy to all civil engineering works, being civil, structural or geotechnical.

No comments:

Post a Comment